Thursday, January 20, 2011

Playing Catch up


After looking at my last post I realized I had been so excited about Paris that I left out most of the holidays and some pretty big mile stones. Before Christmas we took a short little trip over to Oldenburg Germany. There they had an amazing Christmas market! It was the most "Christmasie" place I had ever been. In the Netherlands Christmas is pretty low key so I was so excited we could take Quincy somewhere where they do Christmas BIG.
Yum Cocoa!
Grog...umm Gross.
Libby, Jason and Cooper
Bratwurst YUM!
One of many stands at the market
Oldenburg, Germany


Every time I look at the twinkle lights I think of this Van Gogh Painting
Yeah, I'm pretty cold!
Roast Chestnuts (I loved them but Jason and Libby decided they not only LOOK like squirrel brains they also TASTE like squirrel brains)

No comments:

Post a Comment