Friday, October 22, 2010

Six Months old


Home From the Hospital
SIX months old!

Well not sure where the time has gone but six months ago today we welcomed our sweet little Cooper Jay into the world. In that short time he has blessed our lives more than I can explain. When he was first handed to me I looked at him and thought, "Who on Earth is this person?" I carried him for 38 weeks and 4 days and the entire time I had a picture in my mind. Well he showed up, looked nothing like I imagined and I fell in love. Six months later I know just who Cooper is! He is happy, LOVES his brother, and is now just discovering that he loves to eat!
Cooper we love you and enjoy you more and more everyday. Happy half birthday baby!!!
May 22, 2010
June 22, 2010
July 22, 2010
August 22, 2010
September 22, 2010
October 22, 2010

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 Months Cooper! You are positively ADORABLE, and I love your big, wide smile and those captivating eyes!!! You're a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheres Coopers Sweet Sweater from the BBQ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooper, you need to stop hogging all the gorgeousness and let some of the other babies in Holland have some of the cute.

    Christine, how do you ever make yourself stop kissing those perfect, adorable cheeks long enough to get anything done?

    ReplyDelete