Friday, October 15, 2010

Virginia

Earlier this month I was lucky enough to visit my sister and brother-in-law in Virginia. My mom and dad also came from Boise so it was a sort of mini family reunion. We missed my brother though! Quincy, Cooper and I had a GREAT time. The flight there was a little rough and included a screaming 5 month old, an air sick 7 year old and one mama with a HEADACHE! However, it was so worth it to come off the plane and see Jennie, Jerry, Hunter, Mom, Dad and Baby Skip!!!! Since we had all been to VA. a few times we didn't do much of the touristy things. Mostly we spent our time together just enjoying each others company. We hit up Chick-Fil-A a couple times, strolled through Target a bit and of course sipped a few Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Most important I got to see my new little nephew Skip (Jerry Lee Nowell III). Skip and Cooper are exactly four months apart so it was fun for my sister to see what is to come and for me to remember what had been. Here are just a few of the pictures...it seemed like we took hundreds! But the babies are only babies once and we have to document all the changes! To Jennie, Jerry, Hunter, Skip, Mom, and Dad I had a great time, love you and I miss you so much!!!!!
Cooper and Grandma
Skip and Cooper (right before Cooper grabbed Skip's face and made him cry)
The Hofstra ladies with their beautiful BOYS!!

Monkey BUTTS!!
Yep, I think Skip was hungry...poor Cooper

The guys doing what they do
The Family Nowell in front of their new house
Classic Skip look
Ironman with his Pumpkin that G-ma and G-pa brought all the way from Idaho in their carry-on!!! Thanks Mark and Terri!!!
We were deep in V-Tech Country

No comments:

Post a Comment