Monday, April 23, 2012

High TIME!!!

Hey all!  Well it is me...the blogger dropout!  I guess since I am posting a new blog that means I'm in fact NOT a dropout and no longer considered a cyber loser;)  Anyhow, A LOT has gone on since the last time I posted.  We had Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and a very special little man's birthday (That one deserves a post of its own)!  Here are a few pictures from my blog free days.  My boys continue to grow and make me laugh daily!  We are having a great time here as a party of 4!  With this post I promise another very soon on its heels.  My little ones faces are just begging for some screen time!


Cooper wants to be just like his brother!


Cooper discovering the joy of "washing dishes" and yes that is an ace bandage...we had just come home from one of daddy's many doctor appontments


Christmas!!!



Jelly beans from the Advent calendar 

No comments:

Post a Comment