Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Big 2 for our "Little man"


Little Cooper is 2...even though this milestone happened about a month and a half ago I can hardly believe it to be true! In two years he has taken our family by storm.  Where there were once quite nights at the dinner table are now replaced by screaming, throwing, laughing and food flinging.  His vocabulary is coming along but his favorite word is no...sounding more like "NOOOOOOoooOOO!"  He is hysterical, huggable, lovable and a headache all at once.  Cooper and Quincy have their fair share of brotherly spats but they also have these moments of greatness that melt my heart and make everything worth it. In the months before he was born Jason and I experienced worry and doubt...did we wait to long to have a second baby...will this baby be as easy as Quincy was...will our love stretch around both of our children equally...the moment he was born all of our fears vanished.  Cooper was in our arms exactly where he belonged.  Is he as easy as Quincy?  NOOOOOOOoooOOO!! BUT he is perfectly himself which in our eyes is perfect.  Two years into this amazing relationship my heart still swells thinking about how blessed we are to have this beautiful family.  Happy Birthday to my little man, Cooper...the reason this party of four is a party!  Get ready for picture OVERLOAD!! I just couldn't stop...

Planting flowers on at His Earth Day Birthday Party

Everybody needs an Elmo Pinata!

Cousin Aidan showing him how it is done!


Quincy REALLY showing him how it is done

If I could bottle that face...






This is what he does when we ask how old he is!

Curls...sigh

4 comments:

  1. How sweet. We sure do miss you guys! What a big boy you are, Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! Enjoy Coops spats and rest assured knowing that Pelle is no different....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I am just now reading and LOVING this post. It's so Cooper- all those adorable pictures, especially the last few...he's such a little ham, and he knows it! My favorite thing about the post was the sweet honesty that you turned into words describing life before and with him. I can't imagine your family any other way- he's a perfect fit...I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to get to know this sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read most of your posts and feel somewhat caught up :) What a beautiful life, with handsome boys, and back in Boise! You seem like you just roll with it, I am in awe! And enjoy two, I am sending my youngest to Kindergarten and it is the pits :(

    ReplyDelete